Get access to this resource free, simply fill out the brief form below.
89% of Retailers Plan to Offer Mobile Solutions to Associates Within Three years
Retailers are focused on significantly expanding the use of mobile technology for customer identification, customer engagement, associate training and task management, point of sale (POS) and payments. The BRP Special Report: The Mobile World of Retail, assesses how mobile devices are completely changing retail operations and the shopping experience for today’s consumers.
Putting mobile devices in the hands of store associates is now a necessity to keep up with the customer who has a plethora of information available at her fingertips. Associate mobile devices enhance the shopping experience by accessing real-time inventory and customer data and offering the ability to service customers and process transactions anywhere in the store.
To better understand the actual impact mobile devices are having on retail and the shopping experience, BRP surveyed the top North American retailers to explore the current state of how mobile technology is shaping retail capabilities, priorities and processes. This special report digs deeper into findings from the BRP 2017 POS/Customer Engagement Benchmarking Survey to explore the significant impact of mobile devices on store operations and how they are “changing retail as we know it.”
The report emphasizes how mobile devices are impacting retail in five key areas:
- Customer identification – Identifying the customer and then delivering a personalized experience is identified as one of this year’s top priorities by 70% of retailers
- Customer engagement – 31% of retailers plan to implement mobile tools for customer engagement within the next 12 months
- Associate Training and Task management – 89% of retailers plan to offer mobile solutions to associates within three years
- Mobile POS – By 2020, 84% of retailers will utilize mobile POS in their stores
- Mobile payment – Mobile payment acceptance is increasing rapidly with fewer retailers taking a wait and see approach
Complete the form to the right to download and read this special report.
Who We Are
We are an independent retail management consulting firm helping many of the most successful retailers solve their business and technology problems.Learn More >>
What We Do
We help solve retail problems and identify opportunities for our clients to improve operational and financial performance, while gaining competitive advantage.Learn More >>
Get In Touch!
Contact Us >>