BRP is offering a series of TechTours to help retailers identify innovative products and new technologies available on the NRF 2017 EXPO floor.
Each 90-minute TechTour is scheduled to visit 3-4 vendor booths with an introduction and summary at the BRP/EarthLink booth (#3963). Tours are limited to no more than 10 retailers to allow for more interaction and discussion.
Reserve your spot today for one BRP’s TechTours (complete the form on the right):
- Merchandise Planning
- Digital Commerce
- Store of the Future
- Omni-Channel and Mobile Payments
Make your appointment today to meet with a BRP executive to discuss (complete form on the right):
- How unified commerce is enabling the new customer experience
- The importance of real-time retail in your business
- Our latest research findings from top retailers on:
– POS/Customer Engagement (RELEASED AT NRF)
– Customer Experience/Unified Commerce
– Digital Commerce
– Merchandise Planning
We look forward to seeing you at NRF 2017.
Request a BRP TechTour or Meeting at NRF 2017