62% of Retailers Increased their 2015 Budgets to Enhance Loyalty Programs
Retailers recognize the need to evolve their loyalty programs to satisfy today’s savvy, tech-enabled customer. The BRP SPECIAL REPORT: Loyalty Programs – Rewarding the Customer Experience, addresses how consumers’ behaviors and shopping habits have evolved through new technology and expanded channel offerings. This shift requires loyalty programs to go above and beyond the traditional “earn points and receive rewards” structure to play a key role in enabling the unified commerce experience and reinforcing customer relationships.
Today’s loyalty programs need to strengthen interactions with the customer and increase loyalty by enabling enhanced services and rewards, such as:
• Real-time customer identification in-store to enable guided selling
• Customized rewards based on customer preferences
• Gamification to engage customers and encourage social interaction
• Mobile tracking and redemption of rewards and offers
Key findings in the BRP SPECIAL REPORT: Loyalty Programs – Rewarding the Customer Experience include:
• Loyalty programs are a top priority for 46% of retailers
• 883% more retailers plan to have the ability to identify customers when they walk in the store via their smartphones in five years
• 181% more retailers plan to use gamification within loyalty programs in five years
• 56% of retailers plan to participate in mobile loyalty applications in five years
Read this Special Report for more insights.
Complete the form to the right to download the report.