BRP is a leader in helping private equity firms evaluate investments and manage portfolio performance for retail and restaurant companies and deliver measurable value creation.
Our proven reputation in the private equity industry is built on our network of seasoned experts with experience in business strategy, information technology, supply chain, e-commerce, customer service, inventory management, organizational design, change management and business processes.
We have many years of practical experience serving scores of private equity groups and hundreds of clients. Our team can very quickly assess complex situations and provide valuable insight into potential problem areas and solutions.
How We Help
By aligning business processes, organizational structure, metrics, roles, responsibilities and technologies, we deliver a comprehensive set of retail focused services, helping you meet your investment and value creation goals.
• Identify & Screen Acquisition Targets: We partner with you to ensure that potential targets are aligned with the client’s portfolio strategy and meet your value creation goals.
• Due Diligence: Our due diligence methodology ensures a 360-degree review of the target and serves as the basis for identifying a customized integration plan and critical success factors. The approach is flexible, fast and independently helps clients assess opportunities and risks.
• Post-Closing Transition: Our unique approach guides development of the first 90-120 day integration plan, before closing, to ensure that all necessary resources are ready and mobilized for action. We serve as the implementation project manager providing subject matter expertise where needed in partnership with both you and the target company’s leadership team.
• Value Development: We enhance the effectiveness and value of portfolio enterprises from the ground-up. We create value through sustained execution excellence by implementing strategies that develop the right accountabilities, processes and organizational competencies.
• Turnaround Services: Acquisition of distressed companies requires aggressive performance improvement focused on maximizing cash flow and improving operations performance. Our team of industry experts and knowledge of merchandising, supply chain, technology, and organization change management gives us the ability to manage complex turnarounds and generate fast results and measured value creation.
We work with you at any or every stage of the investment cycle.
Who We Are
We are an independent retail management consulting firm helping many of the most successful retailers solve their business and technology problems.Learn More >>
What We Do
We help solve retail problems and identify opportunities for our clients to improve operational and financial performance, while gaining competitive advantage.Learn More >>
Get In Touch!
Contact Us >>