62% of Retailers plan to increase their use of mobile devices as the POS by the end of 2019
Mobile Devices are Driving
the Shift to Unified Commerce
Mobilization and renewed focus on customer centricity is changing retail.
BRP helped this retailer deploy mobile POS to enhance the customer experience.
Retail Mobile Experts
Mobile Experience Your Customers Expect
We help you transform your mobile capabilities to optimize your customer experience
Mobile devices are ubiquitous in our lives; dramatically changing how we interact with each other, obtain information and shop. Having a constant, virtually unlimited amount of information at our fingertips has changed consumers’ shopping behavior and elevated our expectations for customer service. Consumers now use mobile devices to research products, compare prices, complete purchases online and increasingly to pay for in-store purchases.
Putting mobile devices in the hands of store associates is now a necessity to keep up with the customer who has a plethora of information available at their fingertips. Associate mobile devices enhance the shopping experience through access to real-time inventory and customer data and the ability to service customers and process transactions anywhere in the store.
From the backend to the front, our team specializes in all things mobile. We help you deliver the world-class mobile experience your customers expect.
Design and Build a Strategic Mobile Roadmap
Develop a mobile strategy that achieves your business objectives
Our mobile experts help you develop the best mobile strategy for your customer experience initiatives and technology environment. We also guide you based on our knowledge of best practices in the following areas:
- Customer Engagement – Identify the customer more quickly and customize the engagement process.
- Personalization – Sales associates can provide personal recommendations based on individual preferences, prior purchases, browsing history, as well as what’s in the customer’s closet. Introduce interactive touchscreen kiosks at key points in your store for a truly memorable customer experience.
- Customer Journey – Help the customer navigate the store through the use of kiosks or an application on a personal mobile device.
- Point of Sale – Enables associates to stay untethered and complete purchases on the sales floor, wherever that may be. Allows for a personalized experience and a seamless customer journey every time.
- Mobile Applications – A well-designed mobile application can elevate the shopping experience and increase customer loyalty and sales. Engage your customer with premium app features such as interactive product listings, real-time inventory availability, reservations, virtual store maps and peer reviews.
- Administrative – Bring your organizational skills to new heights as you explore management solutions that encompass timecard and task management options. Structured team optimization frees you up to focus on other business needs.
- Training – Engage your employees with interactive training and push product updates to your team as they become available to keep them up-to-date.
- Proximity Marketing – Ping passersby with personalized promotions to increase foot traffic and revenue.
- NFC Payments – Upgrade your POS hardware to allow for advanced payment options such as Apple Pay and Android Pay.
- Websites – An intuitive web site optimized for mobility is a requirement for all retailers with e-commerce.
Selecting the Right Mobile Technology for Your Business
Select the right mobile technologies to support your infrastructure and business requirements
Once you have defined your mobile strategy and roadmap, choosing the right solution might seem overwhelming.
There are many mobile hardware and application options to choose from and matching the right technology provider with your business requires the correct due diligence, an understanding of your distinguishing requirements and knowledge of leading mobile technologies and capabilities. We help you navigate the complex landscape of vendors to select the options that are best for your specific needs.
Implementing Your Mobile Solutions
Successfully implement your mobile solutions
Our consultants work with you to implement and deploy your desired mobile solutions, all while providing advice and training to your employees, to ensure a seamless implementation.
When implementing your mobile solutions, we help define business process flows, manage vendors and manage the project to a timeline and budget. We work with your team throughout the planning, design and development, testing and final implementation to ensure a seamless and successful implementation.
Your mobile capabilities are an integral part of your customer experience. Our experts are there for you throughout the entire mobile strategy, selection and implementation process.
ABOUT BRP CONSULTING
We are a comprehensive consulting firm helping many of the most successful retailers and restaurant operators solve their business and technology problems. We focus on three key areas: IT strategy, vendor selection and project implementation.