Promotions Management Experts
Leveraging BRP’s Retail Promotions Management as a Service, retailers simplify the process of setting up promotions while having access to advanced tools to monitor and analyze the effectiveness of promotions in real-time.
In today’s highly competitive retail environment it is difficult for retailers to execute retail promotions and also find the time to analyze which promotions are most effective in stimulating sales lift and enhancing customer relationships. The BRP Retail Promotion Management as a Service offering unburdens retailers from the tedious day-to-day tasks of executing and monitoring promotions, enabling them to spend more time creating strategies to build relationships with their customers.
Retail Challenges with Promotion Mangement
Retailers face many challenges when setting up, executing and analyzing the effectiveness of omni-channel promotions:
- Manual Processes – Promotions are often entered into multiple systems to support in-store and online experiences.
- Ineffective Testing – Testing is often performed as an ad-hoc activity by IT resources and tends to be inefficient and can miss potential conflicts and incorrect setups.
- Lack of Proper Support – Associate questions are typically routed to the IT Help Desk team, which isn’t trained on the promotions and aren’t able to answer questions in real-time while the customer is at checkout.
- Disparate Data – Analysis of promotional effectiveness is difficult due to the disparate location of data.
- Fixed Costs – The overall infrastructure costs to support promotions are fixed, which negatively impacts profitablity during times when there are less promotion activies.
Benefits of BRP’s Retail Promotion Management as a Service
BRP’s retail expertise and operational knowledge gained from advising leading retailers has enabled the building of industry best practices into BRP’s cloud-based promotional management tools. With advanced tools and services from BRP, retailers can accelerate the execution lead-time and reduce the costs to manage promotions.
The Retail Promotion Management as a Service offering includes
- Dedicated Resources – Each client is assigned a team that enters, validates and deploys each promotion with guaranteed service levels and turnaround times for each step of the process
- System Testing – The BRP team manages the coordination of promotion entry and testing across all channel sub-systems
- Client Portal/Dashboard – Access to a client portal for submission of promotions also provides real-time access to each promotion’s status and to monitor the effectiveness
- 24×7 Support – BRP’s support team is available when you need it most and can act as level 1 or level 2 support for issues and questions related to promotions
- Troubleshoot Software Issues – BRP’s relationships with POS vendors can help troubleshoot software issues and drive promotion enhancements and bug fixes with POS software
- Promotion Analysis – Skilled analytics team resources help you measure the promotion effectiveness with the cloud-based data warehouse solution
- Monthly Usage-based Pricing – Services are billed monthly based on usage and the number of promotions deployed, not a fixed cost based on number of stores or revenue
ABOUT BRP CONSULTING
We are a comprehensive consulting firm helping many of the most successful retailers and restaurant operators solve their business and technology problems. We focus on three key areas: IT strategy, vendor selection and project implementation.