Get access to this resource free, simply fill out the brief form below.
Retailers can no longer afford to operate from within silos, and must transform their organization, business processes and technology if they want to align with their customers.
In this year’s Boston Retail Partners CRM/Unified Commerce and POS/Customer Engagement surveys, retailers indicated that establishing a unified commerce approach is a top company priority. However, only a small percentage of retailers have successfully achieved a unified commerce model. Unified commerce is a transformational undertaking that forces retailers to look not only outward at the customer, but also inward at themselves.
Retailers can no longer to afford to operate from within silos, and must transform their organization, business processes and technology if they want to align with their customers. Our objective with this paper is to take a deeper dive into the technology that enables unified commerce. We are at a strategic inflection point, where retailers can only hope to achieve a unified commerce experience by leveraging the right technology. This is daunting to say the least, as retailers consider new solutions and approaches that are quite different than the legacy thinking and technology that is so prevalent in retail today.
Key topics covered include:
- State of Retail Technology
- Silos – The Achilles Heel of Retail Technology
- Unified Commerce – The Catalyst to Move Beyond Channels
- Technology Enabling the Experience
- Unified Commerce – Laying the Foundation
- Single Commerce Platform
- Master Data Management (MDM)
- Business Process Management (BPM)
- Use Cases: Unified Commerce in Action
- Customer Engagement: Personalized Selling and Promotions
- Store Operations: Monitor and Respond in Real-time
- Supply Chain: Enterprise Inventory Visibility – In Real-time
Who We Are
We are an independent retail management consulting firm helping many of the most successful retailers solve their business and technology problems.Learn More >>
What We Do
We help solve retail problems and identify opportunities for our clients to improve operational and financial performance, while gaining competitive advantage.Learn More >>
Get In Touch!
Contact Us >>